Your privacy is important to you and to us. BBB is committed to protecting the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, BBB follows specific principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection:
1. Registration and Personal Information
- You can register using your email address or through social-connect services (e.g. Facebook, Google, etc.).
- We collect the minimum profile information necessary to understand our customers, and give them the best possible service.
- BBB will not sell or give away your name, email address, phone number or any other information to any third-party company or organization.
- We will provide you the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You can review and update your information by going to “My BBB.”
- We sign you in automatically only if you choose this option. A cookie will store your username and password on the device you access BBBfrom.
- At any point of time, you can choose to unsubscribe from our e-newsletters or promotional emails by following the instructions in the applicable e-newsletter or email.
2. BBB Content
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- All the content included in, or made available by, BBB is a property of BBB and protected by the copyrights law. No BBB content should be used externally without written consent.
- Payments are done through a third-party. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Your purchase is secure; personal information and payment information are sent on a secure connection and are encrypted using the highest standards available.
We will respond immediately to questions you have about your privacy rights. To ask a question, please drop us an email to the following address: email@example.com
At BBB, we are confident in the quality of the briefings and the work that we put into getting them ready for your reading pleasure. However, if you are not 100% satisfied, we will give you back your money. No questions asked! You can cancel your subscription and receive a full refund within the first thirty (30) days of your subscription unless you’ve downloaded and/or read more than five (5) briefings. Please get in touch with us by sending an email to: Refunds@bestbookbriefings.com to claim your refund. Please note that refunds occur only in the original mode of payment (e.g., if the payment method is credit/debit cards, refunds are made to the same card the payment was taken from)
5. Anti-spam Policy
1. Message Recipient Policy
Any recipient may request at any time to be removed from our list, and we will comply with that request. In addition, we will thoroughly investigate any allegations made by recipients relating to unsolicited messages.
2. Policy against advertising our website using unsolicited email messages
We require that all e-mails promoting BBB or its products are sent only to clients who have agreed to receive such messages. We prohibit any advertising of our brand and Web site using unsolicited email messages. Not complying with this policy will cause partnership termination and/or affiliate account termination. If you feel you’ve been sent unsolicited emails promoting our brand or website and would like to register a complaint, please email our abuse department (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will immediately investigate all allegations made related to unsolicited messages.
- Your email address is safe with us
- We never sell or share your email addresses with other companies
- You can un-subscribe at any time
- We require that each e-mail message sent out from BBB includes an easy way for subscribers to remove themselves via an un-subscribe link.
- If you receive a newsletter or email and decide you don’t like it, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- If you feel you’ve been sent unsolicited email and would like to register a complaint, please email our abuse department (email@example.com).
Definition of Spam
Spam is unsolicited email sent in bulk. Any promotion, information or solicitation that is sent to a person via e-mail without their prior consent, where there is no pre-existing relationship between the sender and the recipient, is spam.
Examples of Spam
- Any e-mail message that is sent to a recipient who had previously signed up to receive newsletters, product information or any other type of bulk email but later opted-out by indicating to the sender that they did not want to receive additional email, then that email is spam.
- Any e-mail message that is sent to recipients that have had no prior association with the organization or did not agree to be e-mailed by the organization is spam.
- Any e-mail message that is sent to a recipient without a way for a person to opt-out or request that future mailings not be sent to them, is spam.
- Any email message that does not have a valid email address in the From Line is spam.
- Any email message that contains any false or misleading information in the header, subject line or message itself is spam.