This page serves as a reminder regarding the main terms and conditions that apply when using BBB or www.bestbookbriefings.com. Please note that the content of this page can be changed or updated by BBB at any time without prior notice and the changes will become effective as soon as they get posted in this section.
By subscribing and using this website and any of the services offered, you are automatically agreeing to the general application of the following terms and conditions:
- As the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is our country of domicile, any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection to this website shall be governed and construed in accordance to the laws of the UAE.
- It is prohibited to distribute, sell, change, copy, license, or otherwise misuse any of the content or briefings represented on this website for any reason.
- BBB maintains every right to alter or remove completely any content or briefings on the website, including the ones within the user’s library, for any reason without prior notifications.
- During the trial subscription, the user only has access to the promised content for the mentioned period of the trial. The user can only have further access after the trial ends by subscribing to BBB
- A user’s password should be kept confidential at all times to maintain data protection. The user is the only one responsible for the use of their BBB account and information.
- Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as users on this website and are not allowed to transact on/use BBB.
- After making a payment for our services on this website, please note that the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder of any transaction made on this website must retain a copy of the transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- When signing up for a trial subscription, BBB reserves the right to ask for payment information. The card will not be charged during the free trial and a notification will be sent to the user to subscribe after the trial expires. If the user chooses to subscribe, the payment information already provided before will be used.
- Only one free trial subscription module is allowed for one user account or e-mail address. After choosing the module, the user will not be able to change their choice or use a different module after the first one expires.
- When a subscription expires after one year, BBB will send the user a notification regarding renewal. The card used previously will not be automatically charged for a continued subscription.
- As long as the user has an ongoing subscription with BBB, they can access their BBB library. When that subscription expires, the user can only access it by subscribing once again.
- If the user wishes to cancel their subscription, they can contact BBB directly at email@example.com within the first 30 days of the subscription. A full refund will be arranged provided no more than 5 briefings were read or downloaded. The original method of payment is the only one that will be used to process the refund when applicable.